Surjee's Pet

His name is MAXIMUS. He has no short name Maxi or something. I hardly call him by his name, though I am with him all the time. I named him after I was the Gladiator movie. Can never forget that dialogue delivered by Russell Crow.

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

I also managed to get a clipping of 2 best scenes in the movie...

What an amazing movie... I believe this movie was the start for all those periodical movies by Hollywood.

Now let us get back to Surjee's Pet Story. He is the only pet I've ever had and will have for. He is so obedient that I don't even have to open my mouth to give him a communicate with him. He does things just from the movement of my fingers. (Can you believe that ??). He is also very friendly and likes to be nice to everybody especially to those who are nice to him. That's it for now (I gotta go have lunch or my mom would kill me). Will meet you with Maximus in the next Post.

Therefore , Surjee's Pet = Maximus = ?????

No comments: