My Tripod...

The photo-freak has done it again.

I've got it and I've never felt better. I actually said "I feel like God" when I was showing off my tripod and boasting about it with my sister. In simple terms I am just happy that I bought this Tripod (Sony VCT-R100).

11680

I've always wondered if I were passionate about anything ?? Most of the time I never got an answer for this question in me. But now I believe I got it. Yes, its Photography and thanks to the my Tripod(bought it even before getting a good SLR) for helping me realize my real passion in life. Now I went into my orkut profile to update my Passion and oops,I have already entered Biking there. Well yeah... I really love it when I am driving, especially bikes.

Totally Surjee's Passions as on Feb 2008 = Photography and Biking.

No comments: