Surjee - My Life

My beginning as a legally recognized individual occurred on Feburary 14, 1986 in Ooty, in the Indira Nambiyar hospital and I belong to a small Badaga village called Achanakal. However stayed in a quiet area called Valley View at the outskirts of ooty for the first 15 years of my life. ['yeah....! obviously the best part of my life']. by then i had also completed 10th std from a boys school.

Then got relocated to Coimbatore for higher secondary education. Cbe wasn't new to me cos, unusually, cbe was the vacation place for me [summer and winter]. My ever loving grand parents used to live here before they made it to heaven. The school where I did my 11th & 12th was a co-ed with a better strength of girls in it. [yeah..! took time to get used the 15 yrs mystery .. Girls!] Then moved on to College... Proud to say i m am a PSG CASian. Had fun for 3 years.. pure fun.... including a few crushes and great friends. Completed college with 2 placements one in Chennai and the other in Blore.

Fate sent me to Blore even though I chose to go to Chennai. I had spent 11 chillin months in Blore workin for Transworks and Apple. Now i m back to Coimbatore cos i hate the food in Blore and i don't know to cook.

And now
everyone thinks that i m gonna join MBA the next academic yr.. cos the preprations are goin on for MAT..... but lets see what time has got for me..........

I jus love to capture anything and everything into my camera..... i love to drink Tea... i still doubt if it is blood or tea in my veins.... like wise i also love my iPods, they are like another form of blood for me.. it jus flows the music in to my body !!!!

and i also don't believe in the completed yesterday.... or the yet to come tomoorrow... jus now and its now or never... !!!!

well thats me and my 21 yrs of life... now on its would be live updating on my blog...

No comments: